Evenflo Stroller c/o | Grace : Old Coat Similar Here | Old Navy Leggings | Hunter Boots | Old Hat Similar Here | My Scarf (old) Similar Here | Me: Topshop Cardigan | H&M Maternity Top | Ingrid & Isabel Leggings c/o | Old Hat Similar Here | Hunter Boots
Well, at this point it feels like winter is never going to end… it’s pretty hard to believe spring is only a week away! Nevertheless, after sickness bugs and sub zero temps the past couple of weeks, we decided this weekend to just layer up and get out of the house. It was the breath of fresh air we all needed. We’ve had our new Evenflo stroller set up and sitting in the house just waiting for the baby the past couple of weeks and Grace has been desperate to try it out and take it for a spin. She’s been using it for her baby dolls inside the house and was thrilled when we said she could take it outside for our stroll. Although she was happy to push the doll for the first five minutes it was soon up to mama to take it the rest of the way! Anyway, it was a great chance to try it out myself and I figured a good opportunity to put together a review for any expectant mums out there thinking about buying this stroller. So this is what I found:
- The stroller is super easy to set up and figure out. We set it up without the manual and it was a doddle. There are other strollers I’ve struggled with in the past, and this is by far one of the most user friendly
- This stroller being a travel system comes with a car seat and regular seat. The car seat is light weight and easy to put on and take off the stroller (essential for sleeping babies you want to transfer effortlessly)
- The stroller is pretty easy to maneuver. It’s comparable to other strollers at a similar price range
- It comes with a detachable cup holder and snack tray which is super handy. These are usually an additional expense with other strollers
- The seat attachment can be easily adjusted and lowers for a sleeping baby
- The stroller height can be adjusted to best suit your personal height
- Finally, this stroller looks amazing! And It’s great value given it comes with a car seat too! It’s priced at only $300!
So that’s what I found using our new Evenflo travel system. Can’t wait for the actual baby to try it out for real! Just two months to go!